Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift XL Cable Kit is the perfect way to enhance your shifting performance and precision while adding some style to your bike, too. The cables and housings in this kit are extra long and there are anti-kink end caps, so it's a great kit for longer-than-usual cable-routing setups and folding bikes. The cables are made of stainless steel for excellent durability and corrosion resistance. They fit Shimano and SRAM shifting systems. And with all the needed parts included, this kit is easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
$12.99 - $24.99
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You get a pack of 4.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
-Wheels Mfg rubber donuts fit over your brake and shift cables preventing exposed cables from contacting frame and reducing cable slap noises
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5mm diameter. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike.
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
Jagwire's Frame-Mount Adjusting Barrels thread into the housing stops on most road frames and allow easy adjustment of cable tension for fine-tuning your shifting. They are made of aluminum for light weight and durability and have knurled rubber-coated rings for easy turning by hand.
Jagwire's Mickey Adjusting Barrels are quality adjusters that mount to most road frames. They make it easy to fine-tune your shift cable tension by hand for optimum shifting performance.
$5.49 - $49.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's M6 Adjusting Bolt is a metal adjusting barrel that is the correct replacement adjusting barrel for the cable clips/hangers found on many cable brake systems old and new. It makes it easy to tighten/loosen your brakes without tools. Its 6 x 1.0mm threading fits most clips/hangers and it has a lockring for locking your brake adjustment once it's set. You get a pack of 25.
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
$25.99 - $39.99
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance - Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Giant's UltraSlick Derailleur Cable Kit has the parts you need to get your bike shifting smoother than ever. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel shift cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, lined derailleur housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
Giant's UltraSlick MTB Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your cable-actuated mountain bike brakes stopping smooth, powerful, and fast. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Kevlar reinforced compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner improves lever feel - Lightweight alloy end caps and cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers - Contents: - 1x - 1.5mm x 1350mm cable - 1x - 1.5mm x 2350mm cable - 3m - Compression-less 5mm housing - 2x - EZ-bend housing segments - 6x - Black alloy end caps - 2x - Black alloy end caps for small frame fittings - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner for reduced friction - Lightweight sealed alloy end caps and alloy cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters - Contents: - 1x - 1.1mm x 1500mm cable - 1x - 1.1mm x 2300mm cable - 2.7m - Compression-less 4mm housing - 8x - Black sealed alloy end caps - 2x - Black dirt guard alloy end caps w/ rubber boots - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
SRAM's SlickWire Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Page 1 of 6 Next page