The Specialized Comp Road shoes offer the security and adjustability of their high-end Boa-equipped road shoes, along with the pedaling efficiency and fit of a stiff nylon sole and Body Geometry technology. Consider them the total package for considerably less.
- The security and adjustability of their high-end Boa road shoes, paired with a nylon sole and Body Geometry technology, delivers best-in-class performance and value.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Lightweight Boa S2-SV dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by Boa's Lifetime Guarantee.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, size 42)
In lieu of standard Velcro straps, these shoes use the innovative Boa lacing system. The micro-adjustable Boa dials and wire laces evenly distribute pressure for a custom fit, maximum comfort, excellent pedaling efficiency and even hot-spot prevention. Plus, the dials are easy to use and rebuildable, too.
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
Body Geometry shoes
|Black / 42.5||719676074733||61015-32425||23847|