$39.99 $50.00 20% Savings
Are you on a quest for a jersey that feels as great as it looks? Then behold Pearl Izumi's Quest Jersey. You'll love its airy semi-form fit and Pearl's breezy Select Transfer fabric that wicks moisture and breathes on even the warmest days. This stellar piece also boasts a 13-inch zipper, 3 rear pockets, and reflective accents.
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$40.00 - $53.00 $50.00 - $53.00 Up To 20% Savings
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip™ Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
$18.75 $25.00 25% Savings
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned-forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$42.00 $55.00 24% Savings
Stay comfy and dry on the run in Pearl Izumi's Infinity LD Shorts. These lightweight shorts combine Pearl's Elite Transfer Dry fabric and their supportive Float liner with Minerale for excellent breathability and moisture transfer. You also get two front pockets, two zip back pockets and an elastic drawcord, plus UPF 50+ sun protection and reflective accents for safety.
$26.25 $35.00 25% Savings
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$67.50 $90.00 25% Savings
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$75.00 $100.00 25% Savings
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$56.25 $75.00 25% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$77.00 $110.00 30% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up To 25% Savings
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
Adjustable in both reach and rise, Spank's Spike 25/30 DM Stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set up and resistance to moving under impact. - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Rise-adjustable: 28-33mm - Reach-adjustable: 25/30mm - Fits 2005-current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012-current 888 forks
$60.00 $160.00 63% Savings
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$87.50 - $175.00 $175.00 Up To 50% Savings
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$708.75 $945.00 25% Savings
• Ultra-Light full composite 700C rims • Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves • 23mm wide rim for better tire performance • 30mm rim height • DT Aerolite/Aero Comp bladed stainless steel spokes • Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels • Alloy locking nipples • Giant alloy hub shell with Star Ratched driver • 1335g per pair
$40.00 $70.00 43% Savings
- Same design as that worn by Giant-Alpecin Pro Tour Team - TransTextura jersey - Traditional full length zipper and 3 pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection
$13.00 $20.00 35% Savings
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$405.00 - $495.00 $540.00 - $660.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Ultra-light full composite 27.5" rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 25mm wide rim for better tire performance - Sapim Race stainless steel spokes - 28 front/rear (2-cross) - Alloy nipples - Giant alloy 6-bolt disc compatible hub shell - Precision three pawl internals - Sealed cartridge bearings - Interchangeable hub platforms - QR15 thru-axle front convertible to 100x5mm QR - 142x12mm thru-axle rear convertible to 135x5mm QR - 1550g per pair
$54.00 $90.00 40% Savings
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$13.50 $18.00 25% Savings
Giant's Numen Aero Taillight is small, powerful and impressively bright. It's so sleek and light that it almost disappears. Come nighttime, though, cars will notice its three bright LEDs. It has a run time of up to 90 hours and features three modes: steady, flashing and chasing. The tool-free rubber mount easily attaches to most seatposts, including aero and integrated models.
$52.50 - $70.00 $70.00 Up To 25% Savings
Take your riding and your performance monitoring to the next level with Giant's Neos ANT+ Wireless Computer. This wireless ANT+ computer displays standard basics like speed, pace, distance and time, as well as tons of detailed information. Cadence is read by both current and average RPM, as well as heart rate in current, average, and max. The Neos records data for multiple rides and even monitors its life and warns you of a low battery. The backlight is nice for those early-morning starts, and it includes a stem/bar mount and an extended handlebar mount that sets the computer out front of the bars for easy viewing.
$708.75 $945.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Front Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best to high-performance tires, and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and speed. Giant includes rim strips and valves so you can set these wheels up tubeless.
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Rear Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best high-performance tires and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shell, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and durability, as well as their patented 36-tooth star ratchet system for immediate engagement. Giant includes tubeless-ready rim strips and valve stems.
$221.25 $295.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$266.25 $355.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss' star ratchet system for excellent engagement and miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$356.25 $475.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$431.25 $575.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Rear Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum shell for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. And with DT Swiss' patented star ratchet system, you'll get superior engagement. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$13.60 $17.00 20% Savings
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag features water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and visibility-enhancing reflective accents.
Page 1 of 2 Next page