$1,680.00 $2,100.00 20% Savings
Smooth, superlight and built for compliance. From gran fondos to epic solo rides, this new, reengineered Defy Advanced Pro represents the pinnacle of endurance road performance. This all-new high-performance frameset is handcrafted with Giant’s Advanced composite and specifically engineered for endurance road riding. With the perfect blend of stiffness and compliance, it delivers a smooth, fast ride quality for your longest, hardest rides. Its innovative technologies include a D-Fuse composite seatpost and Contact SLR D-Fuse composite handlebar, specially shaped cockpit components that work as a system to add compliance and reduce road shocks and vibrations. The frame is also integrated for disc brakes, with flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, plus clearance for high-volume tires up to 32c. The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision, while the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedaling efficiency.
$2,016.00 $2,520.00 20% Savings
Choose the longer route. Climb higher mountains. This all-new endurance road bike is purpose-built to help you tackle long-distance road rides in all types of conditions. It’s smooth, it’s efficient, and it’s fast. Ride farther and faster with an all-new composite frameset that’s engineered with endurance geometry and built-in compliance. Handcrafted with Advanced-grade composite material, it’s engineered with tube shapes that are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations. And the frame is still stiff in all the ways that matter—for pedaling efficiency as well as steering and cornering precision. It’s made with a specific carbon layup to give it just the right feel. And for added control, it features integrated disc brakes with flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system also help reduce road vibrations, adding to its smooth, compliant feel on the road.
$1,008.00 $1,260.00 20% Savings
The perfect blend of confident and capable. Designed to help you take your road riding to the next level, Contend SL Disc is your ticket to longer rides, faster speeds, and more fun than you ever imagined. Engineered with Giant’s lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame technology, Contend SL Disc delivers a confident ride quality that’s lightweight, compliant and balanced for a wide variety of road riding enthusiasts. Seamless disc-brake integration gives you more control regardless of road or weather conditions, and there’s enough frame and fork clearance to run tires up to 28c in diameter. The innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost cuts down road vibrations, delivering a smoother, more efficient ride.
$40.00 - $53.00 $50.00 - $53.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip™ Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$47.25 $63.00 25% Savings
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
$850.00 $1,000.00 15% Savings
Fly through city streets. Climb a rugged mountain pass. Ride some gravel or venture into the woods. Now you can do it all on one ride, with one quick and capable machine. With its lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame and a smooth-handling composite fork to take the edge off bumpy roads and trails, ToughRoad SLR is made for adventure on unpredictable terrain. Featuring fast and stable 700c wheels and flat-bar rider positioning, it has a ride quality that’s rugged yet agile. The D-Fuse seatpost adds compliance, and the bike is fitted with wide tires to smooth out rough terrain. Powerful disc brakes give you all-weather control, and customized front and rear racks accommodate multiple bags for long trips.
$110.25 - $132.30 $150.00 Up To 27% Savings
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$18.75 $25.00 25% Savings
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned-forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$13.00 $20.00 35% Savings
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$303.75 $405.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-TRX1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to get rowdy on the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible for better traction, less weight, and increased flat resistance, and is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of singletrack bliss.
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$50.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up To 50% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
$20.00 $40.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
$6.00 $12.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$7.00 $14.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up To 50% Savings
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Savings
Giant Merino Wool Realm Socks are constructed from 22 micron genuine Merino wool which offers excellent heat and moisture regulation, with reinforced toes and heels for durability and a high cuff. Features - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermo regulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$45.00 $90.00 50% Savings
- Relaxed fit - Transtextura 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection
$22.50 $45.00 50% Savings
- Lightweight TransTextura Stretch Fabric Wicks Moisture And Dries Quickly - Single Layer, Vented Amara Leather Palm - Large, Highly Absorbent Micro-Fiber Wipe Area - Bolton Thumb Construction For Impeccable Fit - Long Elastic Wrist Opening - Reflective Details And UPF 50+ Sun Protection
$42.50 $85.00 50% Savings
- Relaxed fit - TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection
$37.50 $75.00 50% Savings
- Relaxed fit - Solid and mesh TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection
$75.00 $150.00 50% Savings
- Race Fit - Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Laser-cut, Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin and provides excellent comfort - E.I.T. Urraki Multi-Density Comp chamois, tested and adopted by Giant pro racers, ensures total freedom of movement - Elasticized gripper on leg opening provides perfect compression without using silicone grips that can irritate skin - Teflon coated rear panel helps repel water spray from the rear wheel - Reflective details for low light visibility. - UPF 50+ sun protection
$25.00 $50.00 50% Savings
- Designed for urban, casual and commuter riding with sophisticated style - Offers the best fit, function and protection that engineering can offer - Integrated visor - Self-adjusting CINCH Urban fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing create secure fit with simple adjustments - Fine-tuned EPS density, and super-toughened polycarbonate shell offer maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls with extended rear coverage
$80.00 $160.00 50% Savings
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$55.00 - $110.00 $110.00 Up To 50% Savings
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
$42.50 $85.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
Page 1 of 6 Next page